Welcome to our website (“www.inventive-citi.com”)
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users are awrare of the identity of persons or company that are in charge of implementation and monitoring this web site:
- Owner: Inventive Citi – SAS – 75008 Paris 80 rue du Rocher FRANCE
- Creator: Nicolas Bert
- Editorial director : Nicolas Bert – +331 73 73 87 58
- Webmaster: Maussion Picture
- Host: Profileo
We remind you that you will be solely responsible for the use of the website www.inventive-citi.com and the hosting website and / or the site owner www.inventive-citi.com shall in no event be held liable for any use not in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, of the site or any content of the site developed by customers. In particular, you will be solely liable for communication of datas and datas not correct, false or concerning third parties (unless they have expressed their agreement), but also of any improper use of these data.
2. Intellectual Property Rights The contents of www.inventive citi.com-such as, for example, images, photographs, brand, music, sounds and videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos and other materials, whatever their form, published on www.inventive citi.com, including “menus”, web pages, graphics and design of the website, are part of www.inventive-citi.com and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The reproduction, total or partial, whatever the form, of www.inventive-citi.com, its contents, is subject to the express, prior written owner’s site. The site owner has the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit direct or indirect, temporary or permanent, in whole or in part, whatever be the mode or form, of www.inventive-citi.com its contents. Regarding the use of www.inventive-citi.com. As a visitor and / or user, You are only able and authorize to display the website and its contents. You are however not allowed to make copies, regardless of the form, in whole or in part of www.inventive-citi.com and its contents. Any kind of act of reproduction will indeed be previously authorized by the owner.
4. Links to www.inventive-citi.com Anyone that wish to activate links to the home page and / or to other web pages www.inventive-citi.com are accessible to any public, may ask the site owner www.inventive-citi.com in order to obtain its prior approval. The activation links when it is accepted by the site owner, is made free and without limitation. The owner has the right to oppose the activation of direct links to its own website where the person who wants to activate a link to www.inventive-citi.com would have adopted in the past business practices unfair or inconsistent or unfair competition actions in respect of the owner or its suppliers or the owner may fear that such behavior could be adopted in the future. In all cases, it is forbidden to activate hyperlinks “deep” (like “deep frames” or “deep links”) to www.inventive-citi.com or use without permission of the owners of “metatags “.
5. Warnings content The owner makes is best to avoid that are published on the website contents that describe or represent scenes or situations of physical or psychological violence or likely, depending on the sensitivity www.inventive-citi.com be regarded as adversely affecting personal beliefs, the rights and dignity of persons regardless of their forms and ways of expression. In all cases, the provider does not guarantee that the contents of its website are appropriate or lawful in countries other than France. Thus, in cases where such content would be considered illegal or illegal in other countries, please do not access to our website and if you do choose to access it them, we inform you that the use you decide to make to the services provided by www.inventive-citi.com will be your own and personal liability. The owner can not guarantee its users that the website will operate continuously, without interruption or errors or malfunctions due to internet connection. For any problem encountered in the use of our website, please contact our Customer Service. In a first step, we recommend you to contact your internet service provider or check that each device for Internet connection and access to web content is correctly activated, including your Internet browser. Although the owner is trying to do everything possible to ensure continued access to its own website, the dynamic nature of the Internet and its content might not be able to operate www.inventive-citi.com without suspension, interruption or discontinuity could be due to the need to make updates to the website.